Apr 7, 2010

THANK GOODNESS FOR IBUPROPHEN!!

So this is the biggest bruise I've got on my body... so far (I'm sad you can't see the bad coloring very well, but it's HUMONGO!!). I was riding my horse, Oliver, in my horsemanship class and I wanted Oliver to start trotting, I don't know why he did it, but he decided he wanted to run and buck. Luckily I stayed on during the bucking part, but all of a sudden he stopped, which made me fly over Oliver's head. I don't know how I landed, but some how I rolled and landed on my feet (I thank my volleyball skills for that part). So I was on my feet and all I did was stand there, stare down my horse, and ask him, "What do you think you're doin?!" My instructor came running up to me and asked me if I was ok. I wanted look at him with my eyebrow raised and say... "ok?? No I'm not OKAY!" But all I said was, "I will be." I walked my soreness off, well part of it, and got back on my horse.

It didn't take very long for my multipul bruises to form, but last night it wasn't nearly this big!! I woke up so stiff! I could barely move! My lower back/buttocks area hurts like none other, my back hurts, my sides hurt when I laugh, I have bruises on both thighs, and right under my sholder blades hurt. So all in all... I HURT!!!

2 comments:

Shelley Jo said...

Joie,
At least now you have the bruises to prove your pain!!! I hope you get feeling better! It has been a great semester! Thank you for the memories!

Niki Barber said...

Oh, Joie!!!! I sure love you!!!! Put some icey-hot on it!!! I sure love you!!!!